We are seeking an individual with excellent attention to detail to oversee quality assurance of our data gathering and transcription platforms.
This person will play a key role in overseeing our team of transcriptionists and ensuring our products meet the high standards our clients expect.
This is a contract position with the opportunity to become a salary position
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as an advocate for high data quality and provide recommendations for improving our transcription and data annotation platform
- Manage, train, monitor, and provide feedback to our team of 30+ transcriptionists to ensure a consistent and high level of quality
- Collaborate with engineers, science leads, clinical operations, and product teams to identify, document and resolve data issues or ambiguities
- Review and enforce technical and quality requirements for data collected outside of our platform
- Proficiency using formulas in Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent organizational skills and with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, startup environment
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, life sciences, psychology or equivalent
- Experience working in clinical research settings
- Experience transcribing audio recordings
Winterlight Labs is a fast growing startup based in Toronto that is developing digital biomarkers to measure neurological and psychiatric conditions.
Our machine learning based technology analyzes both the acoustics and content of speech and language, to help identify disease and quantify its severity.
We work with life science companies, academia, and senior care companies to improve clinical trials, quality of care, and health outcomes.