We are seeking a Clinical Research Associate to help manage data collection from a growing number of clinical trials in Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and distributing hardware to clinical sites globally
- Scheduling and conducting site training, both in person and virtually
- Maintain tracking documentation and reports as required by individual trials
- Monitor data collection practices and data quality
- Liaise with sites and other CRAs to address issues and resolve data queries
- Provide technical support for sites and raters
- Provide occasional support for internal R&D projects, including: recruiting and screening of study participants, consent interviews, administering cognitive and/or neuropsychiatric assessments, manual data entry, annotation and segmentation of speech samples
- A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, neuroscience or related discipline
- Previous experience managing data collection for a variety of research studies, experience with pharmaceutical clinical trials in dementia or psychiatric disease is a significant asset
- Familiarity with neuropsychological and cognitive testing
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, startup environment
Winterlight Labs is a fast growing startup based in Toronto that is developing digital biomarkers to measure neurological and psychiatric conditions. Our machine learning based technology analyzes both the acoustics and content of speech and language, to help identify disease and quantify its severity. We work with life science companies, academia, and senior care companies to improve clinical trials, quality of care, and health outcomes.